As part of the recent release of Zebra’s ZXP Series 7 ID card printer, Advantidge announces the availability of Zebra World Globe ID Card Laminates for the ZXP Series 7.
Zebra World Globe Laminates include a number of enhanced security features that use an intricate pattern, which remains simple enough to not overly complicate the design of any printed ID card.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 World Globe ID Card Laminate Holograms offer Levels 1, 2 and 3 in security features:
- Flip image – Set 1 flips from Americas to Europe/Africa when the image is tilted left to right. Set 2 flips from Europe/Africa to Asia/Australia when the image is tilted left to right.
- Black/White image switching – The three globes at the top of the image switch from non-diffracting black to matte diffracting white when turned 90 degrees.
- Guilloche pattern – Viewable without any tools and difficult to reproduce. The Fine Line design has a line thickness of 0.006″ with a very bright kinetic diffraction movement when the image is tilted left to right.
- Micro text – Viewable with a simple magnification tool. The wavy lines are comprised of the words “Authentic, Genuine, Security, Valid” and are 0.006″ in letter height.
- Nano text – Viewable only with a high-powered magnification tool. Within each bullet surrounding the type inside the rings around the 3D maps are the letters “OK” that are 0.004″ in letter height.
- 3-D embossed effect – The map images have a surface relief effect, making the image look like it was embossed.
Email us today at [email protected] or call 800-965-5932 to order the new ZXP Series 7 World Globe ID Card Laminates and improve the security of your ID card system!