Asure ID 7 Enterprise Key Benefits:
- Improved User Interface – based on the familiar Microsoft® Ribbon look-and-feel, it’s even easier to design and program photo IDs with minimal training.
- Databases Demystified – Asure ID comes with an internal database and Live Link makes it easy to print cards from a common database for real time data exchange.
- School Integration – includes SASI and SIF compatibility for consistent data sharing across other applications used in K-12 schools.
- Robust Reporting Suite – standard ready-to-view reports, manipulating data with filtering, sorting and grouping has never been easier to configure and save in a custom report.
- Low Maintenance – automatic notifications of free software updates to ensure that the software is never outdated.
Asure ID 7 Enterprise Specifications:
Compatible with Windows 10
Password log-on with definable user privileges
Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
MS Access (2000, 2005)
MS SQL (7, 2000, 2005 & 2008)
Support of iCLASS HSA Encoding
Allows full MiFare reader / write to selected sectors incl. key management for easy creation of MiFare based applications
Set conditional design and print rules
Fluorescing Panel (F-Panel) Support
Add compound data field
Live Link (Real time data exchange)
Integrated signature capture
Add linear bar codes
Add magnetic stripe
Save and search records
Integrated photo capture (TWAIN & WIA)
Dual-sided template designs
Import images (e.g., logos & graphics)
Add data fields
Add text field (variable and static)
Custom reports available
Optional annual/multi-year support packages
Optional SIF Agent Add-on
See more Asure ID 7 Software from AdvantIDge.
AdvantIDge offers a wide variety of all of the card printer systems, or other visitor management devices, to fill any of your asset tracking, visitor management, or identification card needs. From card printers and supplies for issuance, through to badge clips and other peripherals to put them into your users hands. With more than 40 years of combined industry experience, we’re ready to help you achieve your identification goals. For specific information please contact our sales department at [email protected] or call 310-596-4063 for more information on this update– we provide excellent customer service!