New software features offer greater possibilities
The enhanced price tag and food labeling solution now includes these new features:
- Print more than one image or price on your tags
Use images to share additional consumer information instead of text with Edikio software’s multiple image management.
- Display two variable price fields on a tag
Add additional price fields to display the price per unit, kilogram or sale price.
- Manage layouts over several computers
Export your Edikio item list and/or layouts and import them into several shops’ computer systems, for example.
- Print dual-sided tags with the Access or Flex systems
Don’t worry. It’s easy. We instruct customers as to how to flip cards correctly, ensuring that there is no waste by printing them manually. Available from the Standard edition of Edikio.
- Reorganize product categories due to evolving requirements
Move items from one category to another to keep your item list and categories organized at all times.
- Use on computers that don’t have an internet connection
Edikio gives customers the opportunity to activate their software license for an offline computer.
- Print tags from other applications while utilizing Edikio layouts
Use the Edikio software “silent mode” option to print Edikio designed layouts, by utilizing command lines.
- More price presets and currencies are available in the design view.
- The “Undo/Redo” option allows for the cancellation of any action performed in your item list or on your layout design.