SwiftColor SCC4000-D Printer
When choosing an event card printer, it can be challenging to determine which qualities will be the most valuable for managing events. It helps to pick a printer that will be able to print in less than five seconds, in order to avoid pre-printing prior to the event which will save time during the event planning process. To increase visibility and add to the consumer experience, it is also best to choose a large format printer, which will create VIP sized passes.
- Ease of On-Demand Printing (No Pre-Printing Required)
- Event management often calls for identification or passes to be printed quickly, on-demand, at the rate of arrival of the attendees. The SCC4000D prints large format event passes in less than three seconds, which gives event managers the opportunity to add a photo of the attendees upon arrival. The large card printer does not require pre-printing, meaning that the cards do not have to be printed in advance, which saves time during the event planning process.
- Larger cards can be seen from farther away which can help with event management and security. At large events, printing different colored large credential cards can help to separate people into groups and guide them to the correct area. The visibility of a large credential card assists event managers in detecting when an attendee is in the wrong area. For security details, having a larger sized credential card allows people to see their identification from further away.
- Having a printed card from an event serves as a nice token for attendees to hang onto. For large events, such as sport championships or concerts, a large event pass adds to the excitement of the event. Attendees wearing the passes will be seen in crowds, and it adds to the feeling of the exclusivity of the event, which can help to generate new leads or encourage people to attend the event again in the future.
- As with dots per inch, or dpi, the higher the dpi is, the greater quality of the print will be. Other large format printers on the market currently print at only 600dpi. The SCC4000D event card printer prints at 1200dpi, meaning the printed image will come out sharper and in greater detail, at twice the dpi of the other printers
- Materials To Print On
- The SCC4000D Oversized Credential Printer prints on SwiftColor Paper or PVC cards, whereas other large format printers are only able to print on paper. PVC cards are ideal for events because they are more durable and create a keepsake for attendees of the event.
- Printing Speeds
- The speeds of the large format Event Printer by SwiftColor outmatch those of other oversized card printers in the market.It has the ability to print 3.5” x 5.5” cards in less than three seconds at 1200dpi. Other printers, printing even at their lowest dpi of about 203, can’t even come close to 3 second print times.
Overall, the SwiftColor SCC4000D is the fastest large format event card printer on the market with the ability to print at 1200dpi on PVC, making it ideal for event managers.
AdvantIDge is commited to providing event planners with the best, most reliable solutions. We offer a wide variety card printer systems, along with visitor management devices, to fill any of your asset tracking, visitor management, or identification card needs. From card printers and supplies for issuance, through to badge clips and other peripherals to put them into your users hands. With more than 40 years of combined industry experience, we’re ready to help you achieve your identification goals. For specific information please contact our sales department at [email protected] or call 800-965-5932 for more information on this update– we provide excellent customer service!