We are now offering the latest release of the Asure ID® 7 Card Personalization Software suite (version 7.7.3), now incorporating greater iCLASS SE Encoder functionality with SEOS credentials. SEOS delivers the top level of security for contactless smart cards which have replaced proximity cards used for physical access control, mobile access and multi factor authentication for government organizations and private industry.
To support the growing needs of corporate enterprise, healthcare, and education applications, the latest release provides the ability to manage all keys within a Seos credential. This includes ADF keys used to modify the contents of an application on a Seos card, and GDF keys, used to define the location of each application and add/remove the application from the credential. Asure ID users are now able to select between HID Elite ™ and user defined keys.
New Asure ID Capabilities:
Additionally, the new Asure ID 7.7.3 capabilities increase administrator efficiency and create greater ease of use, strengthening HID Global’s card personalization offerings. Updates include the following:
• Manage the iCLASS SE Encoder directly using the Asure ID SDK
• Users can now utilize HID Elite keys for their MIFARE DESFire EV1 access control data
• Ability to Live LinkTM a Date Field in order to record the print date in an external data source
• Asure ID installation package reduced to under 70MB speeding up the overall installation process
• Supports latest iteration of the FARGO HDP8500 Laser Engraver for the ultimate in visual security
HID Global encourages all current owners of Asure ID to download and install the latest update (Asure ID version 7.7.3), which is available at no charge to current Asure ID 7 users. This update can be easily applied from within the application by clicking Options > Resources > Check For Updates.
Please note that to take advantage of the Seos enhancements the user will need to update their SE Encoder as well.
For additional support or upgrades of your existing version to access the latest features, please contact us to request a support plan.