Customer satisfaction is very important to everyone in our company. The ADVANTIDGE return policy applies to the specified products and services offered in the security industry, maintaining the highest level of service to our clients. If you need a return established, or have questions about making a return request, please contact us at 310-531-8505.
Items Eligible For Return
- The product must be unopened, unused, like new and factory sealed with all original packaging, instructions, etc.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all returns and is valid for 30 days.
- Products must be shipped and delivered to:
Attn: RA #
12044 W Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- An approved RA will be rejected if sent as a DOA without troubleshooting and testing confirms it is fully functional.
- There will be a 15-25% restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Once your approved RA has been processed, a credit will be applied to your ADVANTIDGE account.
- In most cases, the replacement product will be sent upon receipt of your approved return. If desired, you may order an advanced replacement with same terms and then request a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received and processed.
Items Ineligible in the ADVANTIDGE Return Policy:
- Parts and Print heads
- All Software including maintenance that has been activated
- Services including labor, installation, training and support plans
- Custom-programmed or custom-printed products, including but not limited to programmed technology cards, badge reels, lanyards, badge holders and custom TempBadge products.
See more about us on our ADVANTIDGE About Us pages.