Developed by Evolis, the CLM (Card Lamination Module) is associated with the Evolis Primacy printer and is an all-in-one system for printing, encoding, and laminating cards that need to be secure and/or protected.
Easy to use
The CLM module is easy to use and can be used in a standalone mode or associated with a Primacy card printer.
Protect your cards
The CLM is the ideal module to laminate ID cards. The cards made can be used for up to 10 years.
Plug & play consumables
The installation of the ribbons is really intuitive and all laminates are automatically recognized by the CLM and Primacy :
- ribbons are made with colors mandrels
- a sound is clearly audible when you plug the ribbon
- laminates are automatically recognized thanks to RFID chip
Wide choice of laminates
Evolis has a wide range of patches and laminates, with or without holograms. All of our patches and varnishes are high capacity and offer great system autonomy:
- Single-sided lamination
- Dual-sided lamination
- Lamination with generic or specific holograms
- Lamination with cut out for:
- smart contact card
- magnetic stripe card
Standalone mode optional
- In a standalone mode, the CLM operates with card-to-card insertion and can secure and/or protect cards previously printed with any printing system.
- The standalone mode can be easily implemented through a firmware upgrade
The CLM is a versatile offer to target applications that require longer lasting ID badges including:
- Corporate employee badges,
- Government ID and Driver’s licenses,
- State Issued Resident cards,
- Military or Police ID badges,
- Airport access control badges,
- Hospital Employee ID cards,
- Contractor ID badges.