The Corporate 1000 program is the ideal way for large organizations to keep track of RFID card numbers on a global level, especially when multiple sites or multiple businesses share security data across multiple systems. Here is a quick summary of the main program highlights you need to know:
What is the Corporate 1000 Program?
- In a snapshot: The Corporate 1000 program tracks secure RFID credentials across multiple sites and ensures number codes are never duplicated. First, a unique format code is assigned to the end user organization by the factory which is coordinated by ADVANTIDGE. As a leading vendor for the Corp 1000 program, we manage the personnel and locations you authorize for shipments using your Corp 1000 format. This means no one has access to your company format code without your explicit written permission, which provides increased card security and consistent numbering.
- Corporate 1000 is a service that fully manages card formatting and card number tracking with a low management cost. This service is great for corporations with multiple campuses and/or organizations with buyers at different locations sourcing your security cards. Companies choose ADVANTIDGE as their authorized source for their cards so we can ensure that card numbers are unique for every site. Duplicate cards are impossible since multiple sites simply reference the format name instead of choosing what they believe is the next set of numbers.
What does Corporate 1000 offer?
- Allows ADVANTIDGE to provide a unique card format for each specific end-user customer. Card numbers are managed in the manufacturing process; ensuring card numbers are not duplicated even when multiple platforms are used.
- Each end-user is provided with a unique formatting which increases security of the card and associated data. With ADVANTIDGE as your authorized vendor (as designated by the end-user) no one else has access to shipping cards in this format, and they can’t be bought through third party online sellers.
- The end user may add an alternate vendor once a new Corp 1000 format has been established, depending on whether they wish to have one source or multiple.
- Lead times are not affected by being in the program. End users experience the program’s heightened security and peace-of-mind without any extra wait for the cards when sourcing through ADVANTIDGE .
How Do I Qualify for Corporate 1000?
While there are no specific qualifications, your organization should meet the following suggestions:
- Have multiple locations or decentralized decision-making on card purchases.
- Possess a large card population or high number of readers.
- Require a highly secure and proprietary form of access control based on the type of business, office locations, etc.
- Seek a cost effective means of establishing a one card solution across their many different access control hardware/ software platforms.
How do I enroll in Corporate 1000?
Businesses looking to enroll their sites into the program must do the following:
Is there a charge associated with participating in the Corporate 1000 program?
- There are no set up fees for creating your Corp 1000 format. A nominal fee is charged per card which is added to each order along with the cost of your credentials.
ADVANTIDGE offers a wide variety of identity management solutions, to instill confidence in your organization with knowing who’s on your campus. With more than 40 years of combined industry experience, we’re ready to help you achieve your security identification goals. For additional information please contact us for expert information on this exclusive program.